RADWIN 2000 D-Plus Series ODU Connectorized for integrated 23dbi antenna (including GBE POE)
RADWIN 2000 D-Plus Series
RW-2050-D100 is a carrier-class radio that belongs to the RADWIN 2000 D-Plus Series and supports 5.1 to 6 GHz frequency range.
The Radio complies with Universal, FCC/IC, WPC & MII regulations with a factory default of 5.8 GHz FCC/IC.
RW-2050-D100 delivers up to 750 Mbps throughput. The radio is connectorized for integrated 23dbi antenna.
* 750 Mbps Ethernet net throughput
* Long range – Up to 40 km / 25 miles
* Telco-grade, extremely robust in harsh conditions
* Supports intra-site and inter-site synchronization to maximize capacity
* Configurable asymmetric throughput
* Advanced OFDM & MIMO technologies for operation in nLOS/NLOS and dense radio environments
Ideal for Mobile Backhaul
Operating in unlicensed bands and uniquely supporting 1588 v2, RADWIN 2000 is the ideal choice for mobile backhaul when fiber or MW are too expensive.
Robust Air Interface
A unique air-interface allows for outstanding interference mitigation & reliable link operation in near and non-line-of-sight (nLOS/ NLOS) scenarios.
Professional Planning,Easy Installation
Highly predictable performance of dense PtP networks using RADWIN radio planner, as well as quick link alignment and commissioning from a single side of the link.
RADWIN 2000D+ 750Mbps 23dBi
- Brand: RADWIN
- Product Code: RW-2954-D100
- Reward Points: 158
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $1,680.00
- Price in reward points: 158