RW-5AB5-9654 is an AIR series beamforming sector Base Station radio unit (HBS). It provides 250 Mbps net aggregate throughput while delivering access connectivity for up to 64 Subscriber Units (HSU).
RW-5AB5-9654 supports 4.9 to 5.9 GHz and complies with Universal, MII & FCC/IC regulations.
The radio comes with a smart beamforming integrated antenna with embedded GPS.
• Base station with smart beamforming antenna
• Up to 250 Mbps net aggregated throughput
• Long range – Up to 40 km / 25 miles
• Supports up to 64 HSUs
• Best Effort Service
• Dynamic channel bandwidth selection: 20/40/80MHz
• Short and constant latency
• Single radio supporting multiple bands
• Advanced MIMO, OFDM and Diversity technologies
• Robust and reliable operation in harsh conditions, extreme temperatures and nonline-of-sight scenarios
• Ease of operation and maintenance
JET Bi-Beam™ delivers highest
broadband capacity with the best user
experience, in a way that was once only
possible when using fiber.
Do More With
JET enables service providers to cover a
wider area with fewer base stations, towers
and backhaul to save on
infrastructure costs and maintenance.
RADWIN manufacturers ruggedized carrier-grade
equipment to endure harsh weather
conditions and last longer. This cuts costs
of ongoing replacements and
reduces maintenance calls.
RADWIN JET-AIR 250Mbps HBS 20dBi
- Brand: RADWIN
- Product Code: RW-5BG5-9654/0658
- Reward Points: 259
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $2,599.00
- Price in reward points: 259