In a hierarchical network the backhaul segment of the network is the link between the core network, or backbone network, and the subnetworks at the edge of the network. This is one of the most critical links in the network, it is the link that ties all the applications and services at the edge to the core - a link where performance, uptime and quality of service combine to guarantee data delivery. To add capacity to any network, wireless technology provides a flexible and scalable alternative to fiber or leased lines without the associated annual costs. RISBOsg offer high-capacity backhaul solutions enable wireless and wire line service providers to meet their customers growing needs for bandwidth. Quick and easy to deploy, the RISBOsg wireless solutions provide secure voice and data connections that are scalable, secure, offer carrier-class reliability and are unaffected by harsh environmental conditions.
Wireless Backhaul Advantages:
- Reduce OPEX by eliminating fiber and leased line costs
- Rapid costeffective deployment
- Easily scales to growing traffic demands
- Carrier-class reliability - 99.999% uptime
- Overcome challenging environmental barriers to a wired network installation
There are no products to list in this category.